Please be informed that this job post has already expired.
Port Adelaide Backpackers - 24 Nile Street, Port Adelaide, South Australia 5015
18,000 - 25,000
ABOUT THIS JOB
Job type: Full-time
Date Posted: May 30, 2017
Company size: not set
Years of Experience : 1
Training and Development Skills
Online Marketing Skills
Virtual Assistant Skills
Staffing and Payroll
AUSTRALIAN BASED MOTEL CHAIN
Looking for Virtual Manager to work from home to manage motels in Australia.
• Online staff training/quality control.
• Organizing rosters/staffing
• Online marketing.
• profit-loss statement
• Personal assistant who will assist business owner in all aspects of business.
• Organizing staff’s payroll.
• Making training videos for staff.
• General HR duties, hiring new employees.
• General Admin duties that manager would normally do in motels.
We need a switched on person who is ready willing and able to take on this challenging role. To successfully run this accommodation business efficiently. Previous managerial experienced would be an advantage. Someone who can work unsupervised , with an open mind always looking for a way to get the job done not excuses why it cannot be done. This is an ongoing position great career opportunity for the right person, must be willing to work weekend-odd hours as you will be the manager for the online reception staff. Your first job would be, to learn on how to become an online receptionist. Once you are proven your ability as online receptionist we will then move you to managerial role. The salary for a fully trained manager is P25,[protected] per month. Virtual reception is P100 per hour.
HOW TO APPLY: Please include the link of your:
1. internet speed via [protected]
3. A VIDEO recording of an introduction about yourself (Make this presentable as this is how we evaluate your application) send to [protected] If you are not able to follow the instructions. We will not review your application.
***If you have a part time job please do not apply.
Port Adelaide Backpackers is a family business with a fun and friendly atmosphere which offers good, clean quality budget accommodation. We aim to give great value for money, a top hostel and a happy home while guests are staying here in Adelaide.
Join the team at Port Adelaide Backpackers
Are you looking for a job?
When you create a profile, we’ll accelerate your matches and get you in front of employers ASAP.