Call Center Sales Manager
URGENT HIRING – IF YOUR ENGLISH IS GREAT YOU WILL BE HIRED ON THE SPOT.
10TH FLOOR METROBANK CEBU PLAZA – FUENTE OSMENA CIRCLE
– HALF BLOCK AWAY FROM ROBINSONS CENTER.
MASSIVE HIRING GOING ON RIGHT NOW. PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME
NOTE – You will be tested on your English speaking skills.
Global Empire Corporation is a cutting edge leader in the contact service vertical. We handle some of the most recognizable names in business today. We offer reliability, high security and unsurpassed cost savings to our clients. Since 1999, Global Empire Corporation has focused on delivering exceptional value to companies like yours. Global Empire Corporation has a strong heritage in technology, but added capabilities throughout the years to focus on a wider range of businesses to become a global business process outsourcing company. Global Empire Corporation is a global provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services with over 1,000 employees and has been committed to making a positive impact on our clients' business results. Our company mission is to enable and empower our staff to fight for our clients' brands every day to return value to our stakeholders. We answer the demands of global businesses in fiercely competitive markets, partnering with our clients to reach the goal congruency necessary to deliver superior customer results, beginning with our staff.
If you like the idea of working for a market-leading company, in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference, then Global Empire may be the place for you.
Main responsibility is coaching and development of call center sales advisors to include motivating and coaching for sales improvement, monitoring and managing performance and increasing sales results. Provide performance feedback through side-by-side coaching, performance reviews and goal setting and quality monitoring. Support and communicate sales goals, quality standards, processes, procedures, and policies. Administer motivational programs that include incentives, contests, and team sales performance programs. Appropriately addresses issues such as attendance and sales performance as well as interpersonal conflicts in the workplace. This position will have a varied schedule which may include nights and weekends.
Successful candidates must also:
• Demonstrate an ability to meet quality standards in their own behavior and performance – lead by example
• Possess knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn and apply project requirements, client expectations, company standards and compliance regulations for multiple projects
• Have a proven track record of excellent attendance and punctuality
• Be able to pay close attention to detail without sacrificing efficiency
• Respect confidentiality at ALL times
• Have a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, in particular, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Communicate thoroughly and effectively both verbally and in writing across many levels from advisors to management and clients
• Be willing to work flexible shifts which may include nights and weekends
Demonstrated team leadership skills or experience required. Call center and/or sales experience preferred. Proficiency in office software required, MS Word/Excel preferred.
• In person: Monday to Saturday between 8:00PM and 10:00AM (YES THE HOURS ARE CORRECT)
• 10th Floor, Metrobank Plaza, Fuente Osmena Center, Cebu City, 6000 (Bring Resume)
• By phone: Office: 340-9116 SUN Mobile: 0932-534-9418 Globe Mobile: 0906-639-7854