Job type: Full-time
Date Posted: June 08, 2017
Company size: not set
Years of Experience : 1
Good Time Management
Excellent Oral Communication Skill
JD: Involved in operations teaching clay art programs to school children and adults.
• College graduate, preferably in Education.
• Female, between 25 to 35 years old
• At least 2 years teaching experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Creative. Interested in Arts and has the passion to teach it.
• Fluent in English with good communication and presentation skills.
• Practices good client relationships and has good negotiation and prospecting skills.
• Works with less supervision, independent and self-motivated.
• Adept in MS Office.