Do you have kick-arse coordination and organization skills?
Are you interested in a full-time job with a very competitive salary package and incentives?
If you say YES to the above question and you are undeniably excited, please continue reading.
What’s in it for you?
- Above-industry salary package
- Day-shift work schedule
- Signing bonus of Php 10,000
- Fixed weekends off
- Perfect attendance bonus
- Performance bonus
- Free lunch every day
- HMO coverage for you and a dependent after one (1) month
- Subsidized gym membership at Holiday Gym
- Monthly knock-off party
- Awesome working environment
Generally, this position provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling clients and answering questions and requests.
To have a shot at this, you will need to meet the below role requirements.
- At least 2 years customer service/virtual assistance experience
- Well-oriented with any of the following; Microsoft Office applications, CRM, database management and other web and desktop applications.
- Experience in preparing for, conducting, and taking minutes for meetings
- Undergone basic phone customer service training, events management workshops is an added advantage
- Proven high level communication skills – written & verbal
- Able to multitask effectively with a very keen eye for detail
For more information about our company, visit our website: [protected]