Job type: Full-time
Date Posted: November 04, 2017
Industry: Information Technology, Adult Learning
Company size: not set
Years of Experience : 2
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
We are looking for a Content Developer to design and develop learning and practicing experiences. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge and skills in an effective, efficient, engaging manner through classroom-based and e-learning.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Produce and organise creative content in digital learning and other digital interactions.
• Source and create audio-visual assets.
• Test and refine content.
• Troubleshoot technical difficulties.
• Conceptualise unique ideas when creating content.
• Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro), and knowledge of Articulate Storyline and GoAnimate to develop digital learning content.
• Ability to design games augmented and virtual reality is a plus.
• Diploma in Interactive Design / CAD / Multimedia / Games Design / Motion Graphics / Film and Media / Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent.
• Must be self-motivated, dependable, resourceful, flexible, and team-oriented (able to work well with Singapore team).