Job type: Full-time
Date Posted: August 29, 2017
Industry: Manufacturing of Foams
Company size: not set
Years of Experience : 2
Understanding of Marketing Elements
Excellent Communication Skills
Attention to Detail
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Support in management and meet business objectives and marketing plans for assigned brand/categories, reflecting overall corporate goals.
2. Support execute marketing plans to deliver against brand, financial and share objectives
3. Monitor performance measurements to ensure brand is tracking against goals.
4. Provide data to the Manager to identify insights thru market research
5. Support in the development and execution of marketing strategies including brand positioning, communication strategies, advertising and consumer promotion initiatives.
6. Support in the development and execution of product and packaging innovation plans.
7. Demonstrated strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
1. Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent
2. With at least 1-2 years relevant work experience in Marketing
3. Must have strong communication and presentation skills
4. Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
5. A fast learner who can work independently and with a team
6. Must be able to perform well in a multi-tasking, diverse, and dynamic environment
For more information, call us at:
(032) 236 0222 or 420 3939 (Look for Lorna)