Marketing Assistant - Mandaue City,
August 29, 2017
- Understanding of Marketing Elements
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Computer Literate
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Skills
About the job
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Support in management and meet business objectives and marketing plans for assigned brand/categories, reflecting overall corporate goals.
2. Support execute marketing plans to deliver against brand, financial and share objectives
3. Monitor performance measurements to ensure brand is tracking against goals.
4. Provide data to the Manager to identify insights thru market research
5. Support in the development and execution of marketing strategies including brand positioning, communication strategies, advertising and consumer promotion initiatives.
6. Support in the development and execution of product and packaging innovation plans.
7. Demonstrated strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
1. Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent
2. With at least 1-2 years relevant work experience in Marketing
3. Must have strong communication and presentation skills
4. Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
5. A fast learner who can work independently and with a team
6. Must be able to perform well in a multi-tasking, diverse, and dynamic environment
For more information, call us at:
(032) 236 0222 or 420 3939 (Look for Lorna)
Visit our Official Website:
Like our Official Facebook Fan Page:
Multimax Industries Corporation (Uratex)
Plaridel St.,Barangay Umapad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Manufacturing of Foams
VGM Computer Works System
January 03, 2017
January 04, 2017
Sales Representative - Office Based
February 26, 2017
Mober Technology Pte Inc.
March 10, 2017
Assistant Magazine Editor
BLVNP Incorporated (A Nevada Corporation)
March 16, 2017
AD ACCESS WORLDWIDE
April 24, 2017
Sales and Marketing
June 05, 2017
Sales Account Executive Field
Robins Home Depot, Inc.
June 17, 2017
July 03, 2017
Marketing & Sales
My Language Cafe
September 06, 2017