Santoni's Place - Pres. Quezon Street, Villa Aurora Subdivision, Kasambagan, Cebu City
10,000 - 20,000
ABOUT THIS JOB
Job type: Full-time
Date Posted: September 20, 2017
Industry: Serviced Apartments
Company size: not set
Years of Experience : 2
Plumbing - NC II
Maintenance - NC II
Santoni Development Corporation is a newly established company that owns and manage a 75-unit fully furnished service apartment building, known as Santoni’s Place, in the heart of Cebu City. Santoni strives to provide great apartments and great service to our customers.
- Performs general maintenance and repair works.
- Responsible for the appearance and working order of the property structures, facilities & systems including individual apartments, exterior and common areas.
- Works directly with residents and team members to diagnose, assess & repair issues including electrical, plumbing, A/C, appliances, tile, walls, flooring and roofing.
- Reads & interprets technical (engineering, mechanical, electrical) drawings, blueprints and diagrams.
- Maintains records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details including actions taken.
- Follows up on unresolved customer service issues to ensure issue resolution.
- Prioritizes and manages your daily workload to ensure successful completion.
- Maintains a working knowledge of policies and procedures and their proper application including efficiency, service and quality targets
- Maintains good public relations and interacts with clients, customers, and co-workers in a respectful and professional manner.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in maintenance, construction, mechanical, electrical, plumbing including reading blueprints & power, water and sewer distribution
- Basic English communication skills is required.
- Must be Honest, punctual, efficient, an independent worker, and possess good work habits.
- Must be able to perform and/or manage multiple tasks and priorities with a positive attitude and approach.
- Attention to detail and ability to recognize problems before they happen and take action.
- Must be customer-service orientated and have excellent hospitality skills.
- Willing to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays through a rotating on-call system that typically still gives you 1 day off per week, including occasional weekends
- Experience in Maintenance/Repair/Construction in a residential building is an advantage.