Envero LLC - 848 N. Rainbow Blvd #2235 Las Vegas, NV 89107
9,000 - 10,000
ABOUT THIS JOB
Job type: Part-time
Date Posted: May 12, 2017
Industry: Internet advertising
Company size: 15
Years of Experience : 2
Excellent Communication Skills
Creative Writing Skills
Proficient in English
We are looking to hire a writer, we need somebody who's very good with English
Salary: US $200 per month
Shift Timing: Part Time, 20 hours per week (Mon-Fri: 2:00 - 6:00 PM/ UNITED STATES PACIFIC STANDARD TIME)
Job Location: HOME
Qualification : Any graduates is preferred but not required (Preferably BA/MA in mass communication, Journalism or related fields)
Only apply if you have some proven English writing skills or have atleast 2 year experience into content writing & are looking for a part-time job.
Must be able to write blogs, website content, voiceover scripts, Campaign copies, Social media Content. Should have good creative writing skills, strong vocabulary, reading and comprehension skills
Clear, concise and compelling copywriting and proofreading skills.
Creating catching titles for articles
Ability to juggle, prioritize, and manage multiple, simultaneous assignments, while working independently.
Must have Strong internet connection and your own Computer hardware
Should be able to work independently.
Desired Skills :
· Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal must)
· Should have experience, working on Wordpress
· Experience in SEO is a BIG PLUS
· Highly creative and self-motivated Writer
· Competent in Microsoft Word
· Ability to write on different topics with different styles
· Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
· Experience in writing for the Web, content management and internet research
· Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Job Description :
· Writing content for internal and external corporate communications
· Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s)
· Contributes to/updates the companys social sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
· Develop & document procedures to manage Web content
· Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
· Monitors social media outlets and writes on topics related to Food for US
· Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, and business/industry trends related to any industry
Experience Required : 2 Year
Prefer somebody who is interested in moving up quickly and making more money and who can manage a team eventually.
Sumbit your resume and samples below as soon as possible for an interview. We are looking for someone who can start immediately!