Please be informed that this job post has already expired.
Linux C++ Programmer
Edlution Pte Ltd - 7500A Beach Road, The Plaza, #04-326, Singapore 199591
ABOUT THIS JOB
Job type: Full-time
Date Posted: February 13, 2017
Industry: Custom Software Development IT Company
Company size: not set
Years of Experience : 5
- Linux C++ Programming
- Linux GCC
Edlution Pte Ltd is seeking for Linux C++ Programmer (12 Months Contract) that will work with Edlution Singapore Team's Development Technical Leads, Project Managers and Business Analyst to test software developed.
This position involved designing and developing Linux server side application for clients. This involves custom Linux software development throughout the entire project life cycle. You will be involved in application architecture, design input and database design/programming.
For certain projects, you will need to work alongside web or graphical user interface developers to create a functional system.
Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills for design write-ups.
• Understanding of software engineering and software development life cycle concepts.
• Able to pick-up new techniques to understand Linux Server development standards, libraries and frameworks.
• Experience and comfortable developing and coding in Linux OS such as CentOS.
• Practical working knowledge of Server Networking TCP/IP Protocol.
• Practical working knowledge of Linux GCC.
• Practical working knowledge of Linux C and C++ programming, and usage of POCO and Boost C++ Libraries.
• Practical working knowledge of Linux C++ multithreading and concurrency.
• Practical working knowledge of Databases such as MySQL.
• Must be familiar with Github source code version control
• Completed and developed Linux C/C++ API server and client TCP/IP socket programs.
• Strong programming background, good communication and teamwork skills.
• Deadline oriented and able to multi-task in a fast pace environment Team-player, positive attitude, and flexible
• Some travel to Singapore may be required on short notice depending on assigned projects needs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Computer Science or Engineering related Degree in relevant discipline.
• At least 3 years of experience in similar roles as a Linux C++ Programmer
Join the team at Edlution Pte Ltd
Are you looking for a job?
When you create a profile, we’ll accelerate your matches and get you in front of employers ASAP.