• Responsible in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and building structures
• Responsible in monitoring site and worker
• Coordinate directly with Japanese client of the company
• Attend to client request and concerns
• Ensuring the durability of materials that will be used in the construction.
• Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
Benefits: House/Accommodation, House Helper, Car with Driver, Visa Processing
• Must be Native Japanese
• Conversational to Advance English communication Skills
• Must be Civil Engineer Graduate
• Certificate/License is an advantage but not required
• Must have at least minimum of 1 year experience
For interested applicant, kindly send your resume in word file or you can call/text us by our official number:
Land line: (02) 932-09-63
Mobile: (+ 63) 936 973 4028
Skype ID: live:jknetworkjobs
You can refer to your friends and we can give you referral BONUS!