Job type: Full-time
Date Posted: November 04, 2017
Industry: Information Technology, Adult Learning
Company size: not set
Years of Experience : 2
We are looking for an Instructional Designer to design and develop learning and practicing experiences. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge and skills in an effective, efficient, engaging manner through classroom-based and e-learning.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content for classroom and digital learning that enhances retention and transfer.
• Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs and contexts.
• State learning outcomes and create content that matches them.
• Visualise instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
• Apply adult learning theories, practice and methods.
• Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
• Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.).
• Decide on the criteria used to evaluate learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
• Maintain project documentation and course folder.
• Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology.
• Excellent knowledge of adult learning theories and instructional design models.
• Lesson and curriculum development skills.
• Knowledge of Articulate Storyline and PowerPoint presentation to design storyboards is a plus.
• Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
• BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar.
• Must be self-motivated, dependable, resourceful, flexible, and team-oriented (able to work well with Singapore team).