Job type: Full-time
Date Posted: May 14, 2018
Company size: 5-10 People
Years of Experience : 0
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who knows how to have fun!
We are looking for someone to do graphic design and create content for our social media pages.
What we are looking for:
- Must be a graduate of any four-year course. (A degree in Mass Communications is an advantage)
- No experience required (1 - 2 years experience is an advantage)
- With knowledge in Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Illustrator, inDesign and an eye for refined typography
- Knowledge of principle of design, including but not limited to: layout, typography, colour, balance, composition, spatial orientation, the handling and manipulation of images, freehand graphics, basic design elements, and current design trends.
- Knowledge in editing videos
- Able to curate Instagram, Facebook content
- Flexible, adaptable, humble and willing to learn.
- Student Mentality
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office application and keen on details.
- Good english communication Skills both oral and written
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Creating , Editing & Curating content for social media posts (2-4 posts daily) (May include short 7 - 15 second videos, however mostly photos)
- Develop SEO Friendly Content
- Infographic Content Creation and Promotion
- Design of Online and Offline Banners, posters, brochures, look book and catalogue
- Daily Posting on Instagram and Facebook ( average 2 posts a day, may vary on the event)