Our company wants to provide opportunities for students to fulfill their schools Internship. We are currently working on the project Appstone Academy that is a pioneering educational center, which provides training in UX/UI Design, Mobile & Web Development. Marketing Asscoiates will have a hands-on experience in marketing research, Social Media management and Event coordination.
We are looking for smart, talented, & passionate people to join our team.
Join with us as we work our way to Appstone’s continuous growth and success.
Social Media management
-Graduate of Marketing Degree or any similar courseand previous training is required
-Can maintain and expand relationships with existing/future clients
-Self-confident with the ability to persuade
-Self-motivated & able to work under minimal supervision
-Great communication skills with/without pressure (Preferably English)
-Can handle marketing collaterals and can work with graphic designers.
- Computer literate and know latest social media trends.
Application Letter and Resume
We are a tech company specializing in mobile and web development. We are looking for a mobile designer with whom we can partner up with. 50% of our clients need mobile design work done, and the current workload is too much for our current designer to handle.
You must be:
-Able to handle 1 (up to 2) client projects per week
-You decide what rates to charge the client (we recommend $8-$10/ hour)
-We find the client, you do the design work for them and we do the development work.
-You must be fluent in English and able to meet clients from the USA via Skype
• Work closely across multiple disciplines to create creative user experience solutions in an agile, dynamic environment
• Discuss problems from Design, Artistic and Technical perspectives, with a focus on finding solutions.
• Ability to sketch, quickly mock up, and defend design ideas
• Excellent knowledge Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, and Illustrator, After Effects)
• Solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, interaction design
• A well-developed sense of color and composition and substantial interest in form and typography
• An excellent team player with great communication and organization skills
• Able to wireframe or provide visual mockups (e.g. PSDs). Strong focus on visual design.
• Actively seeks to learn. Generates new ideas and solutions.Qualifications:
• 1-2 years experience designing mobile applications
-Strong command of the English language
• A current portfolio demonstrating mobile user interface design abilities
• Proficiency in user flows, wire framing and interactive prototyping for mobile (iOS, Android)
• Experience working and designing in an agile environment alongside multi disciplined team of developers, UX, and Project Managers
• Strong problem-solving skills to address design gaps and edge cases while minimizing UI complexity
• Ability to cohesively extend upon an established design and app framework
• Someone who will take part in the ongoing product evolution to our suite of iOS, Android and mobile web products.
• Someone who is able to transform to complex concepts into simple, approachable mobile experiences those are
• Easy and visually balanced, across any devices
• You are experienced at creating pixel and vector graphics, and you’re an Adobe Photoshop expert.
• Ability to collaborate and effectively communicate design intent• Ability to take ongoing direction and critique
• Self-starter who is user-focused, detail and solutions oriented
• Rapidly prototype with the ability to quickly go from mockups to implementation for experiences on ALL screens.
• Demonstrate experience with native apps & responsive web products.
• Be motivated, organized and self- starter throughout your work.
• Be up to date on the latest trends, methods and tools in mobile product design and regularly consume blogs, books and articles related to your expertise.