Smartsourcing - 8F Crown 7 Center, Juan Luna Avenue, Kasambagan, Cebu City 6000
ABOUT THIS JOB
Job type: Full-time
Date Posted: July 09, 2019
Company size: not set
Years of Experience : 3
Email Support Agents
Call Center Representatives
Customer Service, Virtual Assistant, Email Sup
Customer Support, English, Chat and Email
Email chat support
Fancy Tech Support, but hate taking phone calls? Be an email correspondent for a rapidly growing company!
Our client, a global software company is taking the world by storm and we're in need of Technical Support Agent (TSRs) as they conquer the digital space.
What’s in it for you?
- Sign-on bonus of Php 15,[protected]
- Base pay of Php 30,000/mo
- Certification Bonus of Php 30,[protected]
- HMO coverage after one (1) month
- Subsidized gym membership at Holiday Gym
- Internal and external training and seminars
- Monthly knock-off party
- Free lunch every day
To have a shot at this, you will need to meet the below role requirements:
- Above excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate at all levels. We’re focused on delivering excellent customer experience via email and this demands high-level English skills and a strong writing background.
- Ability to resolve issues and communicate resolutions through email. We’re looking for someone who probes the right questions and provides the right answers.
- 2-3 years of work experience in Tech Support
- Show initiative and work autonomously
- High level of organisational skills with the ability to manage priorities
- Independent and able to navigate through internal processes with meticulous attention to detail
What you’ll be doing
- Provide help and answers to the customers' technical issues through identification of problems, research on answers and subsequent provision of guidance.
- Support in the development of programs to educate customers on the correct use of the platform.
- Understand and address the customers' concerns by recommending services or accurate procedures.
- Troubleshoot blockers and challenges in completing routine and adhoc tasks.
- Evaluate the systems' problems to recommend enhancements.
- Complete routine and adhoc tasks defined by the client accurately and within the defined SLA’s.
For more information about our company, visit our website: