Desktop Support Engineer
· Graduate of any IT/ Computer related course
· Willing to work on shifting schedule
· With Good English communication skills
· With at least 1 year experience in IT Field
Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform technical troubleshooting/ isolation to incidents.
· Knowledge in Desktop/ Laptop installation, configuration and troubleshooting concerning OS, anti-virus programs, internet browser, emails, printer repair etc.
· Providing onsite support and assist end-user in resolving the problem by guiding end-users on possible solutions.
· Update, tracks, and closes incidents under his/ her accountability.
· Provide knowledge sharing or technical huddle when necessary
· Collaborate with other team to ensure appropriate support and problem resolution is achieved.
· Knowledge in network and server basic installation, configuration and troubleshooting