Smartsourcing - 8F Crown 7 Center, Juan Luna Avenue, Kasambagan, Cebu City 6000
ABOUT THIS JOB
Job type: Full-time
Date Posted: July 09, 2019
Company size: not set
Years of Experience : 2
Adobe Acrobat Reader
? Knowledge in graphic designing using Adobe Photo
Computer Graphic Design
Our client based in Sydney, Australia is on the hunt for a corporate graphic designer who can take charge of designing marketing collaterals, building design templates and creating infographics.
What’s in it for you?
- Above-industry salary package
- Day-shift work schedule
- Signing bonus of Php 10,000
- Fixed weekends off
- Perfect attendance bonus
- Performance bonus
- Free lunch every day
- HMO coverage for you and a dependent after one (1) month
- Subsidized gym membership at Holiday Gym
- Monthly knock-off party
- Awesome working environment
To have a shot at this, you will need to meet the below role requirements.
- Proven experience (at least 2 years) in branding and building style guides
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Ability to manipulate existing web graphics within Photoshop and Illustrator, can modify text, layers, trim backgrounds out of photos to leave only objects in foreground, etc.
- Graduate in Fine Arts or Design is preferred but not required
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Must have a rocking portfolio with a variety of industries and deliverables represented
What you’ll be doing
Generally, this position develops multiple layout/graphics designs for branding/promotional materials, print and online advertisements including, but not limited to logos, websites, email campaigns, letterhead documents, brochures, invitations, newspaper/magazine, ads, billboards, posters, banners, and online banners.
The role also requires to develop creative materials using the client's suite of photos, logos, and brand visuals for use in the website, blog, email newsletters, social media, marketing collateral, events, and press materials.
For more information about our company, visit our website: [protected]