PHILEND LENDING INVESTORS, INC. - Unit 204, 2nd floor, M.G.A. Arcade, A.C. Cortes Ave., Mandaue City
9,000 - 12,000
ABOUT THIS JOB
Job type: Full-time
Date Posted: June 06, 2017
Company size: not set
Years of Experience : 0
Good Communication Skills
Strong Sense of Ethics
JOB TITLE : COLLECTOR/SOLICITOR
JOB SUMMARY: TO DO COLLECTIONS AND SOLICITATIONS IN THE AREA
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Look for potential customer through solicitation/marketing in respected areas assigned.
2. Responsible for pre-screening through background investigation of prospect customer and co-maker.
3. Request for Credit investigation to all potential prospect customers to his CI officer with corresponding sketches.
4. Follow-up to prospect customer the completely filled-up application form with corresponding complete requirements.
5. Responsible for daily collection of those customers that had been released already in his area.
6. Report his daily cash collection balanced to his total series of receipts.
7. Responsible for negotiation of delinquent accounts in his area of responsibility.
8. Initial recommendation for request amount of renewal loans.
9. Manager of his total area given to him in terms of assessment and recommendation to customers.
10. Make daily collectors report of his itinerary for the day.
11. Giving good service and satisfy the needs of customer to us.
12. Hit the standard forecast release and collection every month.