Please be informed that this job post has already expired.
Call Center Office Manager
Gear Inc - 12D Minh Khai Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
ABOUT THIS JOB
Job type: Full-time
Date Posted: November 28, 2017
Industry: IT - Call Center
Company size: not set
Years of Experience : 5
- Call Center Agents
- Call Center Representatives
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office , POS Efficient
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 (Wor
- Proficient In Microsoft Office Application
- Proficient In Microsoft Office Application.
Gear Inc. is looking for a skilled call center manager to supervise daily operations and personnel in order to maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. You will also ensure technology is properly deployed and staff meet KPIs. The focus of our activities will be in the video game industry. An excellent call center manager must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. As a call center manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Assist the Gear Inc. team to set up a call center in the Philippines, ultimately running operations when agents are deployed
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- Certified Call Center Manager ([protected] CCCM) or equivalent qualification
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong knowledge in video games is preferred
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position
- Experience in customer service is required
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
Health Insurance: We will work together with HR Dept. to find appropriate insurance coverage.
Vacation Leave: 15 days paid annual leave plus Filipino public holidays.
Probation: 3-month probation period
Join the team at Gear Inc
Are you looking for a job?
When you create a profile, we’ll accelerate your matches and get you in front of employers ASAP.