Please be informed that this job post has already expired.
Robins Home Depot, Inc. - #8 F Cabahug St, Cor Tres Borces Ave, Mabolo Cebu City
12,000 - 15,000
ABOUT THIS JOB
Job type: Full-time
Date Posted: June 17, 2017
Company size: 50-100 employees
Years of Experience : 1
Excellent Communication Skills
Time Management Skills
- College degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Management Accounting and other related courses
- with at least 1-2 years experience
- Has a knowledge in preparing BIR-related concerns
-With effective and proficient verbal and written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports and proposals
- Demonstrates personal attributes to honesty and integrity, standards of conduct, innovation, flexibility, sensitivity and other related work ethics
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare BIR-related concerns
- Assist the department in clerical and logistic needs
- Assist in processing up to date application and renewal of business and all government permit, certificates, stickers, etc.
- Attend meetings for all legal compliance or application, negotiations when the manager is not available
- Take minutes and file all document necessary for the department
- Monitor and update compliance checklist for the purpose of ensuring that all information and documents required in our applications and renewal are provided accordingly.
- Perform other related tasks and duties as required
Robins Home Depot, Inc. has been in business for more than 26 years. Our products are for house finishing that includes imported and local tiles, water closets, bathroom accessories, etc. We have 7 showrooms: RHD Mabolo, RHD Design Center of Cebu, RHD Warehouse Orel, RHD Cagayan De Oro City, RHD Davao City, RFT Mactan and Plaridel and We have about 100 employees (sales, accounting, HRD, warehouse, etc.) Check out our website at [protected] to know more about Robins Home Depot, Inc.