Smartsourcing - 8F Crown 7 Center, Juan Luna Avenue, Kasambagan, Cebu City 6000
25,000 - 30,000
ABOUT THIS JOB
Job type: Full-time
Date Posted: July 09, 2019
Company size: not set
Years of Experience : 3
Search Engine Marketing
Social Media Management
Social Media Marketing
Good English Communication Skills
Strategic Planning Skills
-Flexible Accounting Skills
Ability To Work Well Under Pressure And With Litt
Our client, an established real estate property photography marketing studio based in Melbourne, is looking for an outstanding full-time 3D Renderer to join their Cebu Team.
The clients believe that a sense of humour is the key to creative expression and they take pride in a tight knit team, embracing creativity with great discipline and focus and applying our array of skills to each project with refined skill and expertise.
The 3D Renderer is primarily responsible for producing digital imagery and renders relating to Architecture. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining the highest level of 3D Visualisation services, effective communication and workflow operations.
What’s in it for you?
- Above-industry salary package
- Day-shift work schedule
- Signing bonus of Php 10,000
- Fixed weekends off
- Perfect attendance bonus
- Performance bonus
- Free lunch every day
- HMO coverage for you and a dependent after one (1) month
- Subsidized gym membership at Holiday Gym
- Monthly knock-off party
- Awesome working environment
To have a shot at this, you will need to meet the below role requirements.
What should you bring to the table?
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in architectural 3D visualization is essential
- Degree in Architecture or any related experience a huge plus but not required
- Familiar with Adobe After Effects or Premiere
- An understanding of construction techniques, products and design.
- Understanding of photorealistic still/animation renders
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, landscape, and interiors
- Technical understanding of working in a pipeline and collaborating in a team
- Knowledge of Corona Renderer, Vray, ForestPro, Railclone, Animation and high detailed workflow (Proxies)
- Ability to follow procedures to maintain consistent outputs
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop a plus but not essential
- Attention to detail
What you’ll be doing
- Follow Creative and Technical Direction from the Senior 3D Visualisation Artist
- Produce 3D architectural models from CAD files
- Interpret finish schedules to create textures and materials
- Create visually accurate renders using Corona renderer
- Populate scenes using Forest Pro & RailClone
- Work with Senior 3D Artist to meet client deadlines and requirements
- Adhere to workflow and processes as directed by Senior 3D Artist
- Adhoc projects/assignments
For more information about our company, visit our website: