Technical Support Engineer
₱15,000 - 20,000
April 20, 2017
- Technical Support
About the job
- A Graduate of Computer Science, Computer -Engineering or any other IT related course Post-graduate degree or unit is an advantage
- Highly knowledgeable in MS Windows and Linux platforms
- Experience administering network is an advantage
- Knows hardware troubleshooting
- Knowledgeable in web server applications, Apache and IIS in particular
- Knowledgeable in Database. MySQL and MSSQL in particular
- Has background setting up File, FTP, DHCP and DNS servers in Windows and Linux platforms
Duties & Responsibilities
- This position is accountable for providing support for all areas of the technical support function including communications software, test tools, performance, capacity planning, and eCommerce technology as required.
- Works as team member to develop, design and implement technical support systems or to complete specialty functions.
- Coordinates and completes projects according to plan
- Willing to do field work
B1G2 Technologies International Inc.
Oakridge IT center 3/f Oakridge Business Park, 880 A.S Fortuna Street., Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu,
IT Software Company
SALES TECHNICIAN-URGENT for Carcar Branch
Thinking Tools Inc.
November 18, 2016
RED ICENTER TECHNOLOGIES CORP
January 19, 2017
IT Helpdesk Supervisor
February 07, 2017
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER - CEBU
March 01, 2017
Customer Care Representatives
Applic8 Phils, Inc
March 23, 2017