HB General Business Consultant
100,000 - 149,999
March 15, 2017
- Business Management
- business development
- Business Consultant
About the job
We are looking for highly experienced management professionals who have owned or been an executive in a successful business and/or specialized in turnaround and improvement consulting for small and medium-sized businesses in Asia. As a Business Consultant you will provide expert advice in the field of jewelry manufacturing operations. You will be responsible for assessing and analyzing a current business situation to provide a fresh perspective. You will come up with the most suitable solutions and implement a full strategic plan.
This is a 75% travel position. You must be willing to fly from PHT to Vietnam as needed.
The goal is to help our business be more functional and successful.
I. General Business Consultant’s primary responsibility and goals
The primary work of the General Business Consultant is to provide consultation to the CEO which includes (but are not limited to):
• Improve organization’s performance, operating primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of plans for improvement.
• Design and develop business strategies for the Vietnam manufacturing operations including marketing, human resources, management, and accounting.
• Assess and analyze current business situation and formulate recommendations
• Develop and implement detailed business plans according to approved timelines and budget
• Provide expert advice to CEO/Business Manager
• Implement systems that promote efficiency or increase production.
II. Task and responsibilities
1. Study company operations to understand its business needs
2. Design and develop strategies in improving overall business
3. Research, analyze and interpret best practices which is suitable to the company
4. Interview workers, and make presentations and reports for management.
5. Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a CEO’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
6. Present findings and suggestions to CEO with ample justification and practical advice
7. Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical change
8. Assist the CEO/Business Manager in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
9. Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
10. Perform other duties as needed
III. Qualifications & Requirements
• Experience in implementing effective and efficient improvements to operations
• Thorough knowledge in the field of manufacturing operations
• Knowledge of data analysis and research techniques
• Knowledge of business software is an advantage
• Ability to develop detailed proposals and plans
• Excellent organizational and coordination skills
• Analytical and innovative
• A minimum of 10 years of: successful business management experience and/or business consultancy is required
• A great listener with ability to communicate with people of diverse disciplines
• BSc/BA/MA in business or relevant discipline
• Further qualifications in a specialized field will be a plus
• Certification in consulting or field of expertise is an advantage
Business Development Coordinator (Home-Based)
November 23, 2016
Mandarin Agreement Analyst (Cebu)
J-K Network Services
December 14, 2016
Actuarial Sr. Analyst
VCC Link Inc.
January 05, 2017
Day Shift!!! Call Center Agents
January 18, 2017
Day Shift Agents
January 30, 2017
Vendor Risk Analyst
February 03, 2017
Proserve Multi Resources Specialists, Inc.Cebu Branch
February 09, 2017
Dadiangas Philippine Champion Industries, Inc.
February 13, 2017
Driver Is Needed Private Home
February 13, 2017
February 14, 2017