General Physician for BPO Metro Manila Opening
35,000 - 50,000
April 20, 2017
- General Office Skills
- General Physician
About the job
.-Ability to perform detailed medical record reviews in a timely manner. Knowledge of key regulatory and managed care contract requirements related to utilization review.
-Capable of educating peers in a variety of different forums. Ability to collaborate with clinical and non-clinical staff members within various disciplines.
- Capable of professionally handling conflict during high-stress situations. Ability to drive/travel to conferences, other facilities.
Five years active practice experience required.
Three to five years of experience in a position involving quality management, case management, utilization review, or medical staff leadership.
Physician Advisor/UR Committee member preferred
• Education: Medical Doctorate degree from a recognized college or university and completion of residency training in a clinical specialty required.
• Must be a Liscensed Physician General Medicine
• Willing to work full time
• Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig
• Excellent Clinical Judgment and Clinical Management
• Very good Communication and consultancy skills
• Open to Medical Doctors who hold clinic hours on weekends
For easy application:
1. Send your most comprehensive CV to [protected] subject: Portal-MD
For fast processing include text FULL NAME/APPLICANT/POSITION/ LOCATION/SOURCE/ Send to 09175699803 /OR/ .[protected]